I am very excited to have found the dynamic learning provider that is New Bubbles. I have partnered Insightz with this provider in order to present Effective Communication and the Magic of Influence – A Teacher’s Toolkit and look forward to further projects of this nature in the future. As the name suggests, this course is aimed at the educational sector, however, in reality there is no reason why it can’t be fine tuned to the managerial sector or other organisation. Read on to see what this exciting one day workshop includes.
Course Date and Location:
The next presentation of this course is to be confirmed but is usually held at The Oasis Conference Centre, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Cosham, Portsmouth.
This Course is Ideal for:
All teaching staff and company individuals with a managerial role, whether they manage their own staff/departments or face-to-face with the general public. Any level of managerial or teaching experience would benefit from this material but especially those new to their roles.
We all “communicate” with each other on a daily basis, but very few of us do it effectively. Whether you’re in a teaching or managerial environment, the power of language, how we communicate and body language are often overlooked. Learning to utilise the skills and theories taught on this course will not only make you a better manager/teacher but will benefit your company/learning provider as a whole.
This one day course sweeps away the mystery behind effective and powerful communication. It encompasses theory and practice from the worlds of Psychology, NLP and Hypnosis and will enable you to not only communicate more effectively, but show you ways which empower you to effectively lead in your managerial/teaching environment. It covers:
- The Definition of Communication: Do we just use language to communicate or is there something else going on?
- The Mind and Communication Models: Graphical representations that make it easier to understand how we make sense of the world around us.
- Representational Systems & Eye Patterns: How we all perceive the world around us and how differing systems can result in misunderstanding.
- The Importance of Rapport: What is rapport? How to build it and how to use it to facilitate effective communication.
- The Practice of “Chunking”: What it is and how to utilise it to facilitate better understanding, specificity and motivation.
- The Milton & Meta Models of Language: What they are and how the study and use of these linguistic patterns can facilitate better understanding in others.
09.30 – 10.00 Registration, Coffee & Breakfast.
10.00 – 10.45 Welcome, Introduction and Aims of the Day followed by
Definitions of Communication, Mind & Communication Models.
10.45 – 11.15 The Importance of Rapport.
11.15 – 11.30 Morning Refreshments.
11.30 – 12.30 Representational Systems & Eye Patterns.
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch.
13.30 – 14.45 The Practice of “Chunking”.
14.45 – 15.00 Afternoon Refresments.
15.00 – 15.45 The Milton & Meta Models.
15.45 – 16.15 Putting it all Together.
16.15 – 1630 Evaluation & Close.
Costs and Booking:
The cost of this course is £99 (exc VAT). 15% Savings on bookings before 01 May 2012.
- Book a training event by (a) e-mailing New Bubbles at email@example.com or (b) sending New Bubbles an order form to: Grade 1 Training, Newbubbles, 47 Chichester Road, Portsmouth, HANTS. PO2 0AB.
With each booking you will receive a confirmation of booking notice 14 days prior to the date of the event giving details of the course title, location and venue, travel details and contact information (should you need to contact us in an emergency).
When you make a booking with New Bubbles, they will assume that you have already read the terms and conditions published on the New Bubbles website at terms and conditions.
- For general information about courses, or enquiries about course bookings, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org